Events - Event View
This is the "Event Detail" view, showing all available information for this event.
If registration is required or recommended, click the 'Get Sign Up Form' button to start the process.
If the event has passed, click the "Event Report" button to read a report and view photos that were uploaded.
Patagonia - South America
Tuesday, December 28, 2021 to Monday, January 10, 2022
Payment In Full In Advance Only
For pricing and additional information, contact Dan Hapner
email: email@example.com, phone: 937-657-4750
Double occupancy $5,676 pp
Deposit $1,000 pp
Patagonia is the semiarid scrub plateau that covers nearly the entire southern portion of mainland Argentina. With an area of about 260,000 square miles, it constitutes a vast area of steppe and desert that extends nearly the entire southern half of Argentina. It is bounded, approximately, by the Patagonian Andes to the west, the Colorado River to the north (except where the region extends north of the river into the Andean borderlands), the Atlantic Ocean, to the east, and the Strait of Magellan to the south; the region south of the strait—Tierra del Fuego, which is divided between Argentina and Chile—also is often included in Patagonia.
Your Tour Includes
• Air Transportation between Dayton and Buenos Aires, Argentina
• 12 Nights accommodations in 4 star hotels as detailed in the following itinerary
• Breakfast daily at all hotels
• New Year’s Eve dinner in Buenos Aires
• 2 Lunches during specific tours. (See Itinerary for details)
• Air between Buenos Aires and Trelew
• Air between Trelew and Ushuaia
• Air between Ushuaia and Calafate
• Air between Calafate and Buenos Aires
• Dinner and Tango show your last night in Buenos Aires
• All transfers and tours as detailed in the itinerary below
• All local taxes
• All current airline taxes and fuel surcharges. (Subject to change)